The best response users, in the Forums, in your opinion

• @Quinca71 Nice! Really nice! @hlehyaric deserves that place for sure! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

• @Ornorm - mainly - not excluding all others who may have some interest in the subject -

Today I made a "foray" in the field of those with 1,000 or more posts. Confirmed there are only three users whose reputation is numerically equal or superior to posts. So, @hlehyaric is confirmed in this table. Added to the list

It does not matter much whether the meaning of the data I am using to establish the classification is not very technically representative. On the other hand, it is not so despicable. Let's try to give a whim. Even if this is no more than fun ...

• @Quinca71 I think you made a mistake in your calculation... It should be 102.51 instead of 152.51. Or, you can leave your figures but put @hlehyaric as Vice-Roy πŸ‘‘ πŸ˜‰

• @Ornorm said in The best response users, in the Forums, in your opinion:

@Quinca71 I think you made a mistake in your calculation... It should be 102.51 instead of 152.51. Or, you can leave your figures but put @hlehyaric as Vice-Roy πŸ‘‘ πŸ˜‰

Well, the only thing I have to do is give thanks to you. I would be happy to see @hlehyaric as vice-roy. But the place is perfectly filled by @LonM.

In fact, my mistake was when I copied the numbers. So much so that I did not miss @hlehyaric's position. πŸ§“πŸ½

• @Ornorm @Quinca71 First, I would like to thank you du fond du cΕ“ur for your interest. I'm not sure that I deserve this honour.
    Without any fausse modestie, I must confess it seems weird to me to be on par with pafflick and LonM. They are far better than me regarding all the technical stuff that is the raison d'Γͺtre of this forum.
    Nevertheless, I'm glad and proud to be distinguished by two of the most prominent gentlemen of this forum. Thank you very much.

• @hlehyaric The forum is a place where people are glad to find people like you who have maybe less technical skills than others but who are keen to help and to share their skills (whatever the level) with a gentle, clear and efficient communication. Sometimes, "basic" users even prefer to receive tips and tricks from users with lower technical skills because they can recognize themselves in the person who communicates with them.
    I believe this certainly contributed to the result shared by @Quinca71
    So, yes, you do deserve that honour.

• @Ornorm I give up, I can't fight your opinion (c'est au delΓ  de mes forces de contrecarrer une si bonne opinion de moi πŸ˜€)
    Let's say you're right, as I can't talk about and judge reliably the way my posts are received by other users.
    And a big thank you for your support, I really and sincerely appreciate.

• @hlehyaric It's not time to give up but to dance, to sing, to celebrate what life brings to you! Being part of @Quinca71 's Hall of Fame is certainly something important in your life. I'm not sure you could have envisaged that special moment when you were a child, did you? πŸ˜‡
    Every life's present can be taken as it is... a bright part of life.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.