1.14.1077.45 Inspector regularly crashing the entire browser

• It's driving me INSANE!

[modedit] shortened title

Please calm down, take a deep breath.

I can tell you: No, not for me.

What means "regularly crashing"? Every Minute, once a hour, twice a day?
    Explain how i can check it.
    Tell me more about your used extensions.

• breathe ok, when I say regularly I mean probably roughly every 4th time I open the inspector on average I'd say.

I have a fair few tabs open over 3 windows and luckily they all open back up okay afterwards, but still very frustrating.

I'm using it on Windows 10 in case that's relevant, not sure what else might be contributing to it happening...

• I have been having the same issue for at least a couple months, across multiple versions (public stable and the betas). Every 3rd or 4th time I open the inspector, Vivaldi crashes entirely. No error, just poof, gone. I work in Web Development and Vivaldi suits my work preferences great, but this is a pretty major issue when a major function of a browser causes the browser to crash without even giving any indication as to why.

Currently I am on version 1.15.1111.3 (x64) on Windows 10. No scripted customizations and very few extensions (uBlock, LastPass, and Hangouts being the main ones). I generally have around 3 tabs pinned and another 2-10 also open, but the crashing occurs whether there are 50 tabs open or 2.

• Add me to the heap. Used to happen only occasionally, now several times a day. Can't see any kind of pattern whatsoever. Vivaldi is just there one second, gone the next. 1.14.1077.55 (Stable channel) (32-bit) Windows 7.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.