Add, Delete, and Rename Start Page Background Images
Pesala last edited by Pesala
Update: There are now 14 background images. The file-naming is even more of a mess than before.
The default background images are named:
- Vivaldi (bg.jpg)
- Human (bg_alt_7.jpg)
- Hot Pink (bg_alt_1.jpg)
- Subtle (bg_alt_5.jpg)
- Dark (bg_alt_2.jpg)
- Blueprint (bg_alt_6.jpg)
- Beach (bg_alt_4.jpg)
- Light (bg_alt_3.jpg)
- Sunset (old_bg_alt_1.jpg)
- Starry Night (old_bg_alt_2.jpg)
- Pink Cloud (old_bg_alt_3.jpg)
- Jellyfish (old_bg_alt_4.jpg)
- Purple Lake (old_bg_alt.jpg)
- Wave (old_bg_alt_6.jpg)
- Desktop Wallpaper
- Change to one of your own name and choice.
Let users delete any or all of these background images, and add as many of their own as they wish. Autoname them from the Filename to make it simpler.
geodox last edited by
Having a single option for custom is quite tedious, the ability to add multiple would be very useful in my opinion.