Synchronisation (Opera Link is closing!)

• I just found out (while trying to get to some notes from my work PC) that Opera Link is also closing! Suddenly the implementation of synchronisation and mail has taken on a new urgency for me - Opera have really forced me to drop O12 sooner rather than later... Thank goodness Vivaldi came along when it did. :) (but hurry up with synch and mail please! ;) )

• And as a follow up - please implement a web based interface for synch as well, it's extremely useful for viewing notes, links and passwords (where security is not so important) when you're not using your normal devices.

As a bonus I would also like to edit some of that information through the Web as well (E.g. Opera has an issue where I have multiple trash folders for some reason, and no way to fix it)

• @mossman:

And as a follow up - please implement a web based interface for synch as well, it's extremely useful for viewing notes, links and passwords (where security is not so important) when you're not using your normal devices.

+1

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.