Lost Session, again.

• Opening Vivaldi too fast after closing opens new clean window, and current session is lost.
    No way of restoring it, even though it is stored in file named Last Session. WHY???
    Good i got used to this browser and saved it from time to time but I think that if it happens 2 or 3 more times I'm gonna say goodbye to it.

@treap From what I have read, such issues are usually caused by extensions. Use Shift+Esc to see what Vivaldi process are running.

What extensions are you using?
    Can you reproduce it if none are running?

Read some previous topics

• Haven't heard about that. but I only have Tampermonkey and Adguard Installed so I would rather doubt that it's the cause.
    What do You mean by what sessions? i have one window with around 40 tabs which i started save from time to time, after losing them repeatedly
    I don't understand, how can i lose all the tabs with none opened?

@treap I meant to say "What extensions are you using?"

If some processes are still running, Vivaldi cannot save the session properly, so there is no session to restore. That's what I read.

There are many previous threads on this topic.

• I had the same issue recently.

It was caused by Vivaldi process still running even after closing of main window.

If you're running it on Windows 7/10, there may be a small Vivaldi icon at the right of the OS bottom bar, near the clock. The icon remains even after Vivaldi is closed.
    Right clicking on it shows some options related to update, and it seems normal that the process remains alive because it offers the option to "let Vivaldi run in background", or something like that. (I don't remember the exact label)

However, this option seems to be buggy... And disabling it has solved the session problem for me.

You can also do the following test: open the task manager (ctrl+alt+suppr) and kill every living Vivaldi processes... Your session should be back on next restart.

I admit that I have not reported an issue for that, everything is not very clear for me... But there is definitely something strange related to all that.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.