Change Order of Link Context Menu

• Hi @ all,
    currently, my Problem with Vivaldi is that if i work with 1 Hand and want to open a few Tabs for Example on a News-Page or a Webapplication my Workflow of Rightclick Leftclick needs to be extended to Rightclick scroll down Leftclick.

Since this is a functionality (means intended) I would like to request a Setting to Switch the Menu Position of "Create Tab" and "Create Background Tab" for a simpler usage.

This would give People like me the option to have a more similar Feeling to other Browsers like Firefox or Chrome who by default don't enforce focus to new tabs.

Please bear in Mind that I don't want to impose my Workflow on any of you I just want a Setting :-).

Last but not least please Excuse my bad English its not my First or Second Language...

• @michel-schuetz It might be better to vote for the general menu editing request: https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/24123/allow-editing-of-menus/2

@michel-schuetz This is a very common question in the forums. Since every user has a different preference, the only satisfactory solution for rearranging menus is to allow editing of menus..

You can open links in a background tab even with only one hand by using middle-click or, even better, with a mouse gesture.

Alternatively, vote for Option to Open New Tabs in Background as Default

Since this is a frequent requirement, I assign GestureDown to this command. If not over a link GestureDown will scroll to the bottom of the page.

0_1518173727973_Open Link in Background Tab.png

Last but not least please Excuse my bad English its not my First or Second Language...

Install Bing Translator as a Web Panel.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.