[Issue] Strange popping sounds?

• Every now and again while I'm watching a video (Mostly from YouTube) I seem to get this loud pop go through my headphones. Doesn't happen when I am just browsing and hasn't happened in any other situation (Different browsers, Downloaded music etc.) Just wondering if there could be any reason as to why its happening.

• @ufinexa you added a site or chat blog on your side panel? I'm facing a odd sound when i open my browser, but i added a live tv page and i think that could be from this page because he have a chat pop-up.

• Nope, With YouTube I don't have any live chat panel. I know what you mean about chatango and the pops it makes for new messages but I don't watch live TV on Vivaldi. It's more like a popping that sounds like a software issue. A hard aggressive pop like when you plug some speakers in but at regular intervals while I am watching YouTube so i have no clue.

Issue may happen if audio channels are switched, could be a bug in Vivaldi while detecting audio stream, a driver issue or a bug in internal Chromium based code.

Please report the issue.

How to Report a Bug

1. Report each bug separately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    2. Describe the issue concisely.
    3. Add information about extensions that you use.
    4. If you have problems with video or audio tell us about installed codecs and graphics card/GPU.
    5. Add a precise link to the page where the issue occurs so that it can be tested.
    6. After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation email with the bug number.
    7. Reply to that email to add more information, or screenshots and testcases as attachments. These will be added to the bug report automatically.
    8. If you have questions about the bug please ask in the forums. Post the VB-nnnnn bug number given in the confirmation email.

Thank you in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.