[1.14 Stable] Confirmed Regressions

• Unintalling 1.14 and installing latest 1.13 solves all of the following, which means: regression. I'd stay away from 1.14 until those are fixed...

[VB-37221] Disabling "Address Auto-Complete" also disables drop-down when typing
    Disabling "Address Auto-Complete" also disables drop-down when typing
    Steps to reproduce:
    When both "Address Auto-Complete" and "Show Drop-Down when Typing" are enabled, the suggestions drop-down is showing while typing.
    If I disable "Address Auto-Complete" and leave "Show Drop-Down when Typing" enabled, no drop-down menu is displayed while typing.
    Expected behaviour:
    Address auto-complete should've been disabled, but the drop-down should still show suggestions.
    Actual behaviour:
    If I disable "Address Auto-Complete" and leave "Show Drop-Down when Typing" enabled, no drop-down menu is displayed while typing.

[VB-37222] User-Agent Switcher extensions don't work
    Steps to reproduce:
    Use any user-agent switcher extension, for example "User-Agent Switcher for Google Chrome", and switch to a mobile device user-agent.
    Expected behaviour:
    The layout of mobile-friendly websites was supposed to change to mobile layout.
    Actual behaviour:
    User-agent hasn't changed. The layout hasn't changed.

[VB-37273] Auto-Login using saved username/password no longer works
    Steps to reproduce:
    Open up a login page with saved credentials, i.e. AliExpress.
    Address (URL) of faulty page:
    http://aliexpress.com
    Expected behaviour:
    A dialog "Sign in with your saved account with Vivaldi" should show, asking to confirm the sign-in. After confirming, it's supposed to login using the saved account (like in 1.13).
    Actual behaviour:
    A dialog "Sign in with your saved account with Vivaldi" shows. Confirming the dialog closes the dialog and nothing happens afterwards. Downgrading to 1.13 solved the issue.

@iagucool said in [1.14 Stable] Confirmed Regressions:

I'd stay away from 1.14 until those are fixed...

On your own risk! Beware of serious security holes in older Vivaldi Chromium-based browser.

• Unfortunately the only version I have been able to use on my Win 7 64-bit machine is 1.13
    Both 1.14 & 1.15 refuse to load ANY websites after I upgraded. Having a security problem makes little difference if it won't load web sites to being with.

@beotto47 That does not seem to be a common experience.

Have you tried Cleaning your profile

• @pesala Thank you so much! That seams to solve the problem.

• Yes I am getting the annoying drop down autocomplete error and reverted to 1.13, I hope this gets fixed soon because it was super annoying.

Another one I found: as soon as it upgraded, browser showed up with "night" colors in the morning, which I have scheduled to turn on at night. Unchecking and checking again the option fixed it, though.

• Yeah, 1.14 was a huge regression. I couldn't care less about security patches when I can't use the browser properly, especially since I'm a web developer and can't work without being able to switch User-Agent. I'm sure they'll fix it, these guys are miracle workers.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.