Open History and Bookmark Tabs from the History and Bookmark Panels

• If you don't use speed dial, you may don't know that Vivaldi offers more developed and precise bookmark and history managers.

A link should be in the web panel to the full versions.

I edited your thread title to make it clearer.

I agree. If one right-clicks on other Web Panel icons, there is an option to show the desktop version or open the panel in a tab.

There should be similar right-click options to open the Bookmarks Tab from the Bookmarks Panel icon, and to open the History Tab from the History Panel icon.

There is also a dedicated page for Downloads: vivaldi://downloads.

• Thanks for the title. If a right-click could be a solution, I've had in mind rather to a true hyperlink near the title or even the title itself hyperlinked. The first idea is to suggest to every user that a desktop version exists and that he should get to it. The vivaldi historic is quite good, it would be a lack to not use it.

• Middle-click on panel icon can open 'em in tab.

@dude99 Middle-click is not a good choice as some users do not have a middle-mouse button. Shift+Click might be more appropriate as that's the shortcut to open a link in a new tab.

• Yeah, maybe it can be improve for touch screen too.

I discover it by accident, when middle click on bookmark & missed the item then hit the bookmark button instead... ha!

• Middle click as Shift-click don't show that a link exists. If you don't know, you never know it. The link should be visible. Maybe a link beside the title like "plus" or "+" or an arrow could remember to everyone that you can developp the web panel. In that case, the middle button over the title appears to me a quick solution, a shortcut which needn't to be specially learnt by the beginner and remembered by the others.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.