Show Tab and Address Bar in Fullscreen by Hovering at Top of Screen

• I would prefer to overlay these bars over page.

Pressing Ctrl+F11 in fullscreen mode could disable this feature.

• Not what you want, but he latest snapshots allow the URL Field to be shown in fullscreen mode with the Focus Address Field Shortcut (F8 or Ctrl L).

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.15.1094.3 (64-bit)

• The latest snapshot allows toolbars to be shown in fullscreen mode by using shortcuts, but not yet by hovering the mouse cursor.

Specs: AMD A10-6800K, 8 Gb on Win 10 64-bit • Snapshot 1.15.1111.3 (64-bit)

• This is a great request... I hope they implement it soon...

• This is a great feature and another one in Yandex browser I love. It makes navigating fun. I suggest the devs look at yandex's implementation for some inspiration.

• Yeah. This is an old IE feature, and I always thought it was the right way to do fullscreen. Lets you access the controls without exiting fullscreen.

• @Dakingof Speaking of, I think Yandex is a pretty nice browser, and I can't understand why it (and Opera for that matter) doesn't have more market share.

• @fuller1754 it's nice, but I do find it a bit slow. They have some really nice features tho, like, secured wifi(encryption while on unsecured wifi even on https disabled sites). I really do love their full screen implementation. It's so nice to be able to move my mouse to the top of my screen and have the tabs/adress bar pop out so that I don't have to exist full screen or remember which Ctrl+# my tab is on in order to switch to the tab I want. It is one of the best features I've seen in a browser and really hope vivaldi will implement it soon. Beautifully done.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.