- Local Forum
- Português (Portuguese)
- Vivaldi 1.15 begins – Vivaldi browser Snapshot 1.15.1089.3
Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Vivaldi 1.15 begins – Vivaldi browser Snapshot 1.15.1089.3
Today we start work towards the 1.15 release. Initial changes include improvements to Notes, fullscreen and 64bit ARM builds.
- [Fullscreen] Panels are not hidden in fullscreen mode VB-37039
Reply Quote 0 1 Reply Last reply
- [Regression] Home page loss in 1.14 stable: added migration for the homepage preference VB-35435
- [Regression] Command to quit Vivaldi doesn’t work when a settings window VB-36386
- [Regression] Clicking a link while there is a popup window redirects the popup window VB-34567
- [Regression] Blank page on open in new tab on some sites VB-36982
- [Win] Session lost when restarting Vivaldi before the existing process has fully exited: added “Vivaldi is exiting” dialog VB-28359
- [Linux] Add ARM64 builds
- [Keyboard] Handle duplicate shortcuts more gracefully VB-5535
- [Notes] Add Markdown code highlighting and style improvements VB-21043
- [Notes] Support display of Todo in notes Markdown: without saved state VB-36974
- [Themes] Minimum light contrast VB-26062
- [Quick commands] Always open pages in new tab VB-28863
- [Fullscreen] Panel gets in broken state VB-24162
- [Fullscreen] F8 should show the address field when in chrome less or fullscreen modes VB-34820
- [Fullscreen] Show hidden address bar on Ctrl+L VB-15403
- Should use page title when creating desktop shortcut via drag to desktop VB-18811
- Various issues with closing of a settings window VB-29091
- Popup windows with long titles overlap window controls VB-35897
Volunteer - Tester / Community Rules
"A man is a wolf to another man"
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.