Most webmail issues have been resolved. Again, sorry for the inconvenience. In case you still have some issue please contact us.
Device management for Sync
ROTFL last edited by ROTFL
There should be something that:
- list all of the devices / sessions connected to sync
- allow binding aliases to devices
- allow to revoke Sync access for devices
- allow to remotely wipe browser data
- allow to bind default Speed Dial folder with device
Something similar to connection listing on GMail
Example scenario: somebody steals your logged notebook. So you want to be sure that this device won't connect to sync again.
Changelog of snapshot 1350.4 says:
[Sync] Make it possible to use a custom device name (VB-40168) 🙃
Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.