Movement of Tabs

• In Opera and Chrome it's really easy to drag tabs off of the tab bar to create a new window, while in Vivaldi I am always seeming to have trouble with creating a new tab this way.

Thanks

• @fweeks Drag and drop the tab from the tabbar on a free space on your desktop or rightclick it and choose "move tab to new window" (or already existing window if there is one)

• No I know this, I just wish it was easier to take the tabs off of a window, the tabs always seem to want to stick to the window that they are in, while in other browsers it's a very smooth and fluid motion to drag the tabs off.

The Opera 50 method of simply dragging and dropping the tab onto the current page is the right way to do this.

• While you're waiting, just assign a shortcut such as Shift+F11 to "Detach Tab."
    • Alternatively, assign a mouse gesture. I recommend one that is not too easy to do accidentally, e.g. GestureDown, GestureRight, GestureUp.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.