Create tab stacks out of pinned tabs

• Tab stacks are great, but pinned tabs are also great. Why can't we have both at the same times? Currently, a tab stack cannot be created out of pinned tabs, but strangely enough, individual tabs in a tab stack can be pinned. I think it would be great if these tab stacks could be properly pinned, or if a tab stack could be created from pinned tabs.

@altcode You can, but it's not officially supported at this time.

You can make a stack of tabs, and then working from the top/left, open each tab and pin it using a keyboard shortcut of your own choice (I use ctrl+alt+p). At present I have 3 stacks of pinned tabs, totaling 7 tabs overall.

Still, feel free to push for this to be a supported feature. It was, during the technical previews, but it was dropped for some reason.

• Official support would be great because the "workaround" pinned tab stacks are not visible in the window panel.

@ayespy Even quicker, you can select all tabs in the stack and pin them all at once with the shortcut. The same of you want to unpin them — select all first.

@pesala Hadn't thought of that.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.