Option to Show Startup Dialog

• Currently, Vivaldi has startup options 'Last session', 'Homepage', 'Start page', 'Specific Pages'.

Would be nice to add to them the option to start with a menu with these options, in which the user selects how to start each time:
    0_1517424945466_opera_startup_dialog.png
    Additionally, it could be helpful if this would be the startup type that happens whenever Vivaldi closed by crashing or terminating by killing it externally.

• It should be optional, but a great idea.

• This is a great idea, except I want it to be a command line option instead of an unconditional startup dialog, because I'd need to select how to start Vivaldi only in special occasions such as after a crash.

So, I would like to see something like this:

$ vivaldi --start-with=dialog # <-- proposed Startup dialog.
    $ vivaldi --start-with=last # <-- last session.
    $ vivaldi --start-with=saved:<session ID> # <-- saved session
    $ vivaldi --start-with=home # <-- home page
    etc.

• @ryofurue Command line session startup would be ideal! I could see where a GUI option could existing in settings as well. But I would leverage a CLI for starting a Vivaldi to the workflow needed for a particular task based on a command line startup of a session would solve a critical workflow problem for me and my coworkers.
    Examples:
    I'm envisioning a batch file that launches Vivaldi with a particular session (if somehow the session file could be made to map to Vivaldi and open it with a double-click in windows... like if Vivaldi is your primary browser, then opening any .html files on system open in Vivaldi):

$ vivaldi --start-with=saved:travel # <-- the session is geared to the intranet and www sites needed for us to schedule and book our work travel
    $ vivaldi --start-with=saved:Monday # <-- the session is geared to the 50 tabs as a linear workflow we need every Monday. Right now we use bookmarks/speeddial, which is clunky, because there's additional data saved in session that would make it easier and therefore faster for us.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.