RSS and Atom reader

• see Newsfox: essentially M2 or Smart RSS functionality with middle click on article list to open in new tab (or enter to open all selected in new tabs)

• I'd would like one with images like brief

• Also, to be able to open in background tab. The biggest issue I have with separate RSS readers is losing focus on the reader with every tab I open. My workflow is to open a lot of tabs from my RSS feeds first and then go read them. That means I'm constantly clicking back and forth from the reader to the browser and back.

• I'm guessing this will be part of the integrated mail client. But if it won't (of if that's too far out), I could live with an RSS panel with dynamic settings in the sidebar (and an accompanying symbol in the address bar automatically recognizing feeds so I only need to click to add them, like old Opera).

• I liked M2's 3-column layout.

Having used M2's integration of both mail and RSS, I would much prefer to keep the mail and feeds separate.

A side panel would be nice, for example, to list feed items, when clicked on they open the feed item in a new tab. (Ideally, each subsequent click of a panel feed item opens the full feed item in this same tab , without spawning tons of new ones).

For my needs, I don't really care about seeing a list of subscribed feeds, so 2 columns is enough.

• Vivaldi Translator

@lonm Yes, a dedicated panel type this extension RSS Feed Reader would be perfect for my use.
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.