Startup with Last Session not working

• Hello,

I updated vivaldi to the latest version (1.13.1008.44) last night and now the startup with last session feature won't work. When I close the browser and open it again it just opens up to the speed dial instead of the last session as specified in my settings, I have to keep going through my history to figure out which tabs I had open before.

This is the first time this happens so I'm guessing it has something to do with the update. Is there a fix for this? If not, can I downgrade the browser to the previous version?

Thanks.

@dianar17 When you shut down Vivaldi, check your task manager. Is any Vivaldi process still running?

@dianar17 If so, check this setting: chrome://flags/#enable-push-api-background-mode and if it reads "default" or "enabled," disable it.

@dianar17 If that doesn't work, refresh your profile.

• I can confirm that this happened to me as well, and I had to impede Vivaldi from running the background to fix it.
    I could steal recover my previous session using the window manager on the sidebar, but anyway, this happened to me too.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.