Opera-like Wand?

• Has anyone seen a request for an Opera-like Wand in Vivaldi? I really come to rely Wand since Opera introduced it. I keep all of the information I use over and over at new sites - name, address, email address, etc. Unless Vivaldi has something as good or very similar, I will have to keep that information in a desktop scratch pad. That is somewhat cumbersome to use when going to a lot of new sites. These new sites are not sites that have been previously bookmarked, with or without passwords. Out of the hundreds of feature requests, I have not seen one for Wand, so if it has been requested, I would like to do so now.

Yes, it's been requested at least two or three times.

• Vivaldi Translator

@Ayespy:

Yes, it's been requested at least two or three times.

You are lucky for use of "at least" here :P ctrl+enter, wand icon, wand password manager etc… it's almost everywhere over here :)

I have to admit that I miss the "ctrl+enter" to log in whenever the username/password field is A LOT. Searching the field, click to it, search for the username, enter... it's what I call wasting of time. It takes much more time than slow loading or whatever.

so +1 for wand icon and wand "ctrl+enter"

• O12 wand is great. Would love it in V.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.