Is There Any VPN Exist

• Hello, Guys, I am using free TunnelBear which is almost good but limited due to free services. Now I want to purchase one which one is best for torrent, gaming and live streaming? I know there are lot VPN providers in the market, and they claimed that they provide best services, but I don't know which one is really fastest and best VPN even I read some reviews on ReviewsDir but confused to choose. Help me

• Vivaldi Ambassador

Did you look in our forum discussions about VPN

• Well, I don't know about others but I'm using acevpn and I'm very much satisfied with their service. Their packages are very cheap if compared to others. Their premium VPN package starts from $3.89 per month.
    I have been using this VPN service for torrenting, gaming, streaming, file sharing and for many other works. I think you should take a look at there service.

• I trust the recommendations of https://thebestvpn.com/

• TunnelBear does not bat VPN, actually. I think the best VPN, which will give you the fastest speed for torrent and gaming is Express VPN. This service offers a high level of reliability protocols OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP/IPsec, and also boasts high-speed work. You can use Express VPN on macOS, Windows, iOS and Android. All rates you can see here TopVPNchoice rates. Really very easy to use website, which lists ratings, reviews, plans of each VPN service.

• if you want to use it for gaming, live streaming, torrent and general purpose. So I preferred "Kill Ping" because I used it from last 2 years. Previously it was supported as gaming software but now it offers as a complete gaming and streaming vpn.

• A vpn for gaming... for sure will slow you down, but you know what you need. So, I would try a few out and use close proxy locations. I'm not big into gaming or speed necessarily, so I simply use Lightening browser with Orbot. And boy, do I sure get my share of captchas accessing this forum.

• I have been using Ivacy for some time now and trust me when I say that this is the best gaming VPN that you should have. It shields me from an array of online threats such as spammers, spyware and even government surveillance, ensuring complete security and anonymity.

• You can also try Steganos that offers a secure connection and protects from all kinds of threat.

[modedit] changed to direct link

• Express VPN is fantastic.

i have tried several. and paid for them all to try them out.
    the last two that remained standing were Tunnel Bear and Express VPN.

it coulddepend which countries you are in, but Tunnel Bear was not connectable in just too many environments in SE Asia.

so i have stayed with Express VPN.

especially if you want for streaming, then its really Express VPN for reliability. they advertise it in fact. It also is great on macoOS as well as iOS.
    servers throughout the world, mostly multiple servers per country.

In iOS the system's own VPN toggle switch will turn Express VPN on/off.

fast? its not normal for just turning on VPN to slow down bandwidth, but it will depend on where you are in relationship to the server you are connecting to, and the internet path from your country to the country of the server.
    Express VPN does not slow down the connection i have found.
    in fact, in many environments i am in turning on VPN seems to make a more stable connection. not necessarily faster, but more stable.

theres one way that Tunnel Bear was much better: the graphic animation during the handshake process is simply too cute to not like...

• @wendell said in Is There Any VPN Exist:

Hello, Guys, I am using free TunnelBear which is almost good but limited due to free services. Now I want to purchase one which one is best for torrent, gaming and live streaming? I know there are lot VPN providers in the market, and they claimed that they provide best services, but I don't know which one is really fastest and best VPN even I read some reviews on ReviewsDir but confused to choose. Help me

Hello @wendell ,

Well, it actually depends on what features you are looking for. There are a ton of VPNs out there with different features. You need to specify what feature and criteria you are looking for exactly. I recently switched to Ivacy VPN after I went through their privacy policy. I was quite content with it. Here is an honest review which might help.
    https://www.bestvpn.com/review/ivacy/

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.