Cache Issue Conflict (Regular and Private Modes)

• I don't know if this is the correct place to ask for technical support.

Some websites I visit in regular mode suddenly stop working, only partially loading the page. Or they fail certain functionality. Examples websites would be this forum itself. Trying to use the login page fails for some reason. Another example is some imageboards pages.

The loading fails in odd ways. Sometimes it is very obvious with Javascript and CSS stop loading for the page completely, with obvious chunks of content missing and colors ugly. But it does load a portion of the content.

I've disabled relevant extensions like ScriptSafe and Tampermonkey but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Then I discovered that if I open a Private Window in Vivaldi, the pages load just fine without any problem. That's how I'm able to post about my problem on this forum. So I have experienced this problem twice now over the last month. It appeared randomly for no reason I can think of. I haven't installed any new extensions in several weeks, and I haven't had any browser crashes or OS crashes that might have triggered it in several weeks also.

My info:

Vivaldi version: 1.13.1008.40 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision dd2895aa58c2274ad3c791ca3ce191734e515549-
    OS Linux
    JavaScript V8 6.2.414.43
    Flash /home/user/.config/google-chrome/PepperFlash/

Extensions I've enabled in Private Window include LastPass, Ublock Origin, TamperMonkey.

• @cdobrich
    Hi, you can check this simply with
    in a few seconds. Sometimes database files of Vivaldi gets corrupted or extensions does not work after Vivaldi update.
    You can copy important files back like bookmarks, notes and so forth.
    It was faster for me to set up a fresh profile from scratch several times last few years, important for me is mostly bookmarks, all other setup I do in 10-15 minutes.

Cheers, mib

Try a check without any extensions and a fresh profile.
    Start a Konsole/Shell
    Enter vivaldi --user-data-dir=/tmp/VIVTEST/ & to start with a fresh profile
    Surf in this forum
    If all works one of your extensions block too much, hast too strict rules/filters.
    Close Vivaldi

Check extensions:

1. Disable all extensions in Extension manager
    2. Surf around in Forum
    3. Enable next extension (do not enable it for Private window)
    4. Surf around in Forum
      If a issue happens then the last enabled extension make the trouble
    5. Repeat Step 3ā€¦4 until you found the extension

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.