Login Not Functioning Properly on Store.playstation.com

• After going through the sign-in procedure on the page in question, the login appears to succeed but instead of the account options at the top of the page changing to reflect this, the 'sign in' button still remains:

0_1514948288333_07074cfd-a542-437f-a51a-456a2f08a4e6-image.png

However, if I go to the site available through the 'Manage Account' link, it shows that I am, in fact, logged in.

Upon clicking 'sign in' a flywheel appears for a time before refreshing the page to show exactly the same state pictured above.

Signing in works properly when using Firefox on the same machine.

• The problem I think is that the session cookie is on another domain (sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com).

I have had the problem with some other browsers (my account appears then disappears with error message) but it surprisingly does work for me in Vivaldi, both Windows XP latest version and Windows 7 latest version…

• @jesus2099 said in Login Not Functioning Properly on Store.playstation.com:

The problem I think is that the session cookie is on another domain (sonyentertainmentnetwork.com and auth.api.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com).

I have had the problem with some other browsers (my account appears then disappears with error message) but it surprisingly does work for me in Vivaldi, both Windows XP latest version and Windows 7 latest version…

Hmm. Perhaps I'll try it with the Windows version of Vivaldi and see what happens.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.