Issue using Vivaldi with Facebook

• I am in Nevada using Charter to the Internet. My Facebook account gets locked every time I use Vivaldi to access, the error is an attempted login from Seattle using Google Chrome on Windows 7 (I'm on 10). Anything I can do other than use a different browser for Facebook?

@petetw As a Nevada user, I can't reproduce your problem - but I'm not on Charter. So it sounds like a Charter/facebook/Vivaldi problem where, for some reason Charter reroutes you through Seattle, and when facebook sees a Seattle login from an "unknown" browser, it blocks you. My provider sometimes reroutes me through Los Angeles, but facebook doesn't seem to care (given that, for each browser instance, I verified to facebook that it was, indeed, me logging in). Any and all of my Vivaldi versions login fine all of the time.

It's possible facebook sent you a message asking if the Seattle/Vivaldi login was you, and when you didn't answer, it blocked that "device." You can review your devices in facebook and verify any unverified devices.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.