"continue where I left off" ... didn't :-(

• I make good use of this option and found myself needing to restart the browser to eliminate a session storage issue as the cause of a problem in code I'd recently developed.
    So I closed Vivaldi and re-opened it in order to relogin to the application and test that the inferred clearing of session storage data resolved the problem.
    [aside: it did, so yay!]

The problem was that when I restarted Vivaldi, it started with the speed dial / start page, rather than continuing where I left off. On all previous occasions that I can recall since selecting "continue where I left off" in the startup options, it has done so without any issue.

Now I've lost several tabs for which I can't remember how long ago I first opened them, when I last viewed them or what exactly they were.

I've remembered some - but I know there were half a dozen or so that I have been meaning to come back to for the past few months when I've got past this weeks deadline.

Is there any way I can get a list of tabs that were open on a specific date/time?

I've located "Last Session" and "Last Tabs" files in:
    C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    .. and I can see in the "Last Tabs" file that there are some familiar looking URLs which look very promising. The file clearly shows past URLs for tabs as well as the latest. I can browse through the 548 URLs to jog my memory ... but it would be nice if there was something more definitive.

I do not believe I have a backup of anything under C:\Users%USERNAME%\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data
    [ guess what my next job is ;-) ]

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
    Tim

• @gulbrain Reopening last session isn't 100% reliable, you should save open tabs as session because of this. If you are lucky your old tabs could still be in trash. That's not the case if you have closed and reopened Vivaldi since.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.