Vivaldi WebMail.

This category is reserved for discussion of Vivaldi's WebMail service.

• The subforum Vivaldi Webmail isn't visible from the Vivaldi Community (as I'm writing this).

edit: seems like this thread is in the general area of vivaldi community. Did you intend to write thread instead of category? It's confusing, because a category isn't a subforum, and this is a thread ^^

@luetage I don't seem to have the ability to create a subforum. I'll have to take it up with one of the community managers.

• Vivaldi Translator

I have a problem with webmail today, where should I post the question?

alt text

I keep received notification that product license is invalid. It happens either I entered correct or wrong password.

@sandalian Here is fine. It's a known bug. It's being worked on. But the webmail software has an issue with new users at present, so Please try mail.vivaldi.net. That should work.

• @ayespy Pardon me for posting this as a 'reply', but I can't see a way of creating a new post.
    I wish to ask - I want to scrap my Vivaldi email address and create a new one. How can I do this?

• @mudskipper You gotta create a new vivaldi account for this, since email is linked with it. If you want to delete your current one, you will have to contact support.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.