Vivaldi logs out of the websites

• On most of the websites where I login I am logged off after some time (for example after 2 days), especially on those I visit less frequently. It happens also on sites with auto-login option enabled. It's very irritating.
    Reinstalling browser and clearing cookies doesn't help.
    The problem has occurred for at least six months, on every snapshot. Reported by VB-29481, VB-34888.
    Win 7, V 1.14.1042.3

• are you logged off WHILE you browse on those sites? Or simply the site asks you for user/pass when you go there after some time? because that's normal for many forum/sites, the session expires after some time, which is set on the cookies left by those sites, hardly a vivaldi problem.
    Also, autocomplete of user/pass for me work on sites I don't visit everyday, so I just have to press login on that site with fields already filled.

• I'm getting signed out of sites quite a bit as well. Seems like Vivaldi is dumping sessions sooner than it should. Wasn't an issue until recently.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.