Zoom in / out

• With the lastest update (1.0.129.2 ) I can no longer zoom in / out using the +/- keys. Anyone else noticing this?

@Rainspa:

With the lastest update (1.0.129.2 ) I can no longer zoom in / out using the +/- keys. Anyone else noticing this?

Confirmed - Win 8.1 X64 running 32-bit Vivaldi

• Ayespy wrote:

Confirmed - Win 8.1 X64 running 32-bit Vivaldi

Same, I should have added that, thanks.

• Hmm. The +/- keys are working fine here for zoom in/out. Win 7-64 SP1, 32-bit Vivaldi stand-alone 1.0.129.2 .

• Ditto in Linux DEB: 64-bit. In a few minutes i'm booting back to Win7 x64, & will try the latest x64 V there to test this apparent bug.

@Steffie:

Ditto in Linux DEB: 64-bit. In a few minutes i'm booting back to Win7 x64, & will try the latest x64 V there to test this apparent bug.

By "Ditto," do you mean "It's working fine" as in the comment immediately preceding yours, or do you mean there's a bug, as in the first two comments?

• Teehee, you got me Ayespy, i plead guilty to aggravated silliness. Had i been thinking more clearly i'd have written that in my Linux boot this latest V's +/- zooming is also broken; sorry 'bout that. I am writing this follow-up post now from my little-used-these-days Win7 Pro x64 boot [after at least an hour of wasted time with enforced Win7 security updates [28] & 2 [TWO !!] enforced reboots; grrrr, this crap is what in part drove my exodus to Linux last year]. Sad to say, in the Win x64 V latest update, the +/- zooming is also broken. Whoops.

• Win7 using 32-bit build it's fine - so it seems to be specific to the 64-bit build.

(Now that all the "we need 64-bit 'cause it's 'better'" crowd have shut up, I've just gone back to 32-bit :lol: … apart from being larger and taking slightly longer to start, I noticed absolutely no difference between the two, and since I need 32-bit for my netbook, why download two versions every time...?)

• @mossman:

… why download two versions every time...?

The joy of bravely sacrificing yourself on the barricades of debugging progress, perhaps… ? :P

• Vivaldi Team

A tear just fell down my cheeks, salute. This + - is a known W / L (M should work if I'm not wrong) bug where Viv asks for the wrong key's, working on a fix but no eta yet :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.