When I move tab to new window, I want a keyboard shortcut to minimise clicking

• Hi all,

Hope you're well

Thanks for software

As title
    [modedit] shortened title

ENHANCEMENT/QUESTION As a user[0], when I move tab to new window, I want a keyboard shortcut to minimise clicking.
    In addition, I know there's a keyboard shortcut to open links in new tabs (i.e. Apple Mac cmd + click) but is there a shortcut to open links in new windows?:

If yes, I'd love to know

If no, can I create a separate feature request for this if it doesn't already exist

If anyone else reading this agrees please up-vote or reply "+1"

Please let me know if there's a more suitable place to leave issues

Let me know if you have any issues - happy to help

Hope to hear back

Yours faithfully

[0]
    Type: desktop
    Device: Apple MacBook Pro
    Platform: OS X [version]
    Browser: Vivaldi [version]

@ldexterldesign said in ENHANCEMENT/QUESTION As a user[0], when I move tab to new window, I want a keyboard shortcut to minimise clicking:

If no, can I create a separate feature request for this if it doesn't already exist

How to make a feature request for Vivaldi

If you think your problem can be solved by a missing feature, please add a single request at https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/22411/feature-requests-for-vivaldi-1-14/ by hitting the green Reply button at the bottom of the page โ€” not the blue reply link below each post.

• Please search the Feature Requests thread (replacing topic with your topic) first and upvote it if it exists.
    • Add one line in bold as a short title for the feature and 2-3 lines to describe the wanted feature.
    • Do not discuss features, bugs, or support issues in the thread.
    • If you need to, please open a new thread in the other Vivaldi forums.
    • If you want to ask or tell users something, please contact them by chat via their forum profile.

Moderators may remove posts.

• @ldexterldesign There is a command for Detach Tab.

If you already have one or more additional Windows open, it will create another one. I see the current menu option as the only practical way to move tabs to specified windows.

A general solution to the problem of opening a link in a new window, that can be useful for many other tasks, is to allow commands to be executed in sequence:

@pesala said in Feature requests for Vivaldi 1.14:

Concatenate Commands

For example: Open Link in New Tab | Detach Tab

• NO REPLY NECESSARY

Hey @pesala,

Thanks for reply

There is a command for Detach Tab

Perfect, that's just what I needed; just created a new keyboard shortcut

Cheers

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.