Save login data in web panel

• I use a web panel to check my dvr system cameras. In order to access it I need to connect to my router and give user and password. However, the panel does not save this info and I have to enter it every single time I open Vivaldi. Regular browsing does save it, but not the panel itself. Any advice?

No workaround, as i know.
    That is a bug. VB-16368 "Saved passwords don't work on Web Panel"

• Yeah as GD explained it's a known bug, & my but isn't it annoying!? It bit me again just this morning, as i was rationalising my tabs row & thought i might relocate two of my pinned webmail tabs to instead be in the WP. Then as soon as i did, i remembered all over again why i can't/don't do that... there's simply no way that i'm willing to tolerate having to manually enter my details every time. WPs are great, & the recent capability to D&D them for rearranging, is lovely, but the passwords thing remains an irritant & limitation.

It is a real problem as i can not have some server monitoring or admin pages in the panel. :(
    I try to ping a dev and ask for a fix.

• @gwen-dragon said in Save login data in web panel:

VB-16368

Is there any way to track this bug fix? Would love to see this solved on following releases!

@kallon said in Save login data in web panel:

Is there any way to track this bug fix?

Ask me once more in a few weeks.

Would love to see this solved on following releases!

Yes, but there is nothing in progress yet.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.