Export Options

• Hello!

Firstly I want to say how good was for me to download and test Vivaldi. Only good vibes.

Well, this morning I was setting the browser. I took to me almost an hour.

There is an option to export the Options? Or any file to copy?

I had read a post with a longevity of 2 years, where this same question was done, but with a negative answer.

Thanks in advance!

@estebanp That option is still not available. That's not to say it will never happen, but that area of development is still a fairly low priority as nearly as I can tell. Sync is still being readied for public release, as is the first "insider" version of integrated EMail, and a recent Chromium update has created a ton of new challenges - plus there are a few thousand bugs awaiting attention. It may be a while.

• @estebanp
    Hi, there are several files for settings, bookmarks and so forth.
    Backup the "default" directory, you get the path to it in Menu > Help > About.
    In the latest snapshot the new feature "Sync" is included, most settings are saved on Vivaldi server. The function is being expanded more and more.
    You can test it in parallel with Stable as standalone install or wait for Vivaldi 1.4

Cheers, mib

• I think you will find that most settings are not synchronised yet.

Take a look at vivaldi://sync-internals and see if that tells you any more than I could figure out.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.