Visual improvement suggestion

• Hi all,
    I would like to suggest to remove that annoying white square behind website icons(highlighted below).

What do you think?

0_1513010618489_ccd909d5-6d49-4ab8-a4e8-7fcf9a42e4c7-image.png

@bnodya - - - -

How to make a feature request for Vivaldi

If you think your problem can be solved by a missing feature, please add a single request at https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/22411/feature-requests-for-vivaldi-1-14/ by hitting the green Reply button at the bottom of the page — not the blue reply link below each post.

• Please search the Feature Requests thread (replacing topic with your topic) first and upvote it if it exists.
    • Add one line in bold as a short title for the feature and 2-3 lines to describe the wanted feature.
    • Do not discuss features, bugs, or support issues in the thread.
    • If you need to, please open a new thread in the other Vivaldi forums.
    • If you want to ask or tell users something, please contact them by chat via their forum profile.

Moderators may remove off-topic posts.

• @gwen-dragon Sorry, I've already put suggestion to request topic. This topic can be removed.

@bnodya said in Visual improvement suggestion:

This topic can be removed.

You can discuss the wish here, that what this thread is for.

Looks like you have the problem on Mac? Which Theme do you use? Which Vivaldi version?
    On my Linux and Windows the webpanel icons are transparent and have only a border.

• I agree!

It is useless if the window can change color to indicate its position in the interface!

• @gwen-dragon The same behavior on Mac and Windows version, I tried Dark theme and then custom one and I am facing it on both of them.

@bnodya - - - -

How to do a bug report for Vivaldi

Report each bug separately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    Add some information which security tools you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics
    card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as
    attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.

If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX
    bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.