Back arrow to previous page error

• As I understand the tool tip, a click on the back arrow should take me to previous screen and a Click_and hold should give me a drop down list of all previous pages.

This is NOT what is happening to me. A normal click brings up the list.

This was true BEFORE the last update. I believe this behaviour was introduced in the last but one update (sorry I can't recall the release number).

I like that a list of previous pages is available (after a click and hold), but the fact that I cannot get to previous page with just one click causes a lot more mouse activity than I like.

Vivaldi 1.13.1008.34 (Stable channel) (64-bit)
    Revision b6fccac0c52b4c99d9e782ecd46c3537fbea1b28-
    OS Windows
    JavaScript V8 6.2.414.43
    Flash (Disabled)
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/62.0.3202.97 Safari/537.36 Vivaldi/1.94.1008.34
    Command Line "C:\Users\Shirley\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --always-authorize-plugins --enable-blink-features=ResizeObserver --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end https://vivaldi.com/newfeatures?hl=en-us&version=1.13.1008.34&os=W6.1.7601
    Executable Path C:\Users\Shirley\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe
    Profile Path C:\Users\Shirley\AppData\Local\Vivaldi\User Data\Default
    Compiler MSVC 2015

@elricks Sounds as though your profile has become corrupted, or an extension is interfering with your normal mouse activity.

What happens if you refresh your profile?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.