Bookmarks

• Hello guys, i don't know if this is the right section, but i have a question.
    In Vivaldi browser (that i love so much) there's is no possibility to save and share bookmarks with other devices with Vivaldi installed on, am i wrong? Why this services is not implemented yet?
    i think this is the only defect, but it's a very important thing...

• Welcome new user, in our forum :)

there's is no possibility to save and share bookmarks with other devices with Vivaldi installed on

Snapshot 1.4 got this Sync feature between OS and Vivaldi installations.

• one can always export and import bookmarks as html from file menu, just send the html via mail or on a shared space.

• Thanks for welcome and sorry to replay just now. I think Snapshot is what i was looking for, so i've just another question: can i have both installed normal and snapshot vivaldi at the same moment?

• @cameraotto said in Bookmarks:

can i have both installed normal and snapshot vivaldi at the same moment?

I guess the Stable is already installed for All Users.

On Linux, both versions are installed seperately and use separate browser profiles.

On Windows the Installer has a Advanced button to change install settings.
    If you install the Snapshot, use the Advanced button and install as Standalone to an other local folder in your user space f.ex. C:\Users\ā€¦\AppData\Local\Vivaldi-Snapshot

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.