BookMarks ? - User error OR Program error ?

• On browser left side - bookmarks - I create 2 new own labels/folders (?) - One for Photo-Pictures and one for ComputerNews. I Surf in to a PhotoSite - and made that site a "bookmark" with my own comment / free-text - I did choose PhotoPictures as target-folder in bookmarks - and THAT WAS SAVED OK Then I Surf-ed in to another site with Computer stuff and made that a "Bookmark" on that in my "ComputerNews" folder, default was my last folder and free-text, so I changed folder and comment/free-text . and this was saved OK. BUT MY FIRST SAVED BOOKMARK WAS NOW GONE - Disappeared - taken away . . . . . ( the first bookmark appeared as default values, when I wanted to save my second bookmark, ) ( I changed folder and erased the default text from first bookmark - DID THAT ERASE my first Bookmark ? ? ) if this is a program error , I hope the Vivaldi programmers will correct it, if it is a incorrect user handling , please tell how I should act to save my second bookmark without delete-ing my first bookmark . . . . // Janne ( on an old Laptop with Windows XP )

• Bookmarks are very incomplete and there are bugs. I would suspect you are experiencing a bug. We need to live with the flaws now while the browsers develops. Bookmarks should be smooth eventually.

• Thank you for your answer - Should I report this somewhere ( where ? ) as a error ? // Janne ( New Member w No experience of Forum s )

• See the announcement about the bug tracker in the main forum listing.

• @janne:

Thank you for your answer - Should I report this somewhere ( where ? ) as a error ? // Janne ( New Member w No experience of Forum s )

You surely could file a report as above, but I think so many problems we are experiencing this early on will be smoothed out as the devs have time. I'm sure they are aware of many issues even without us mentioning them but just haven't had time yet to do all they know needs to be done. 12 months out V will be a lot more stable.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.