Qweb - Youtube Converter - not working on Vivaldi Browser

• I use the Qweb Youtube Converter

https://www.qweb.de/funktionen/youtube-converter/from_desktop.html

without any Problems on the chrome Browser. Now I changed to Vivaldi but when I try to use the Qweb Converter a strange Error Pop Up Window opens. What's wrong? Any advice?

• Contact the developer and ask about it.

• We fixed a lot of issues, could you check if this issue was resolved in the new version:
    https://www.qweb.de/assets/downloads/setup/qweb-0.64.exe

We tested it with the Vivaldi Browser and it worked right away.
    Anyway, I think I know what you saw.

If the webserver of qweb isn't running you'll be seeing the api.qweb.de website that's on the server. Since there's no content on the web server (only on the local server), you'll be seeing a white & grey page with an error.
    We'll put a nice error page on the server with a "how to re-enable the qweb server", if it isn't running.

That's what I think you saw:
    "Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found.
    1/1
    NotFoundHttpException in RouteCollection.php line 161:
    in RouteCollection.php line 161
    at RouteCollection->match(object(Request)) in Router.php line 766
    at Router->findRoute(object(Request)) in Router.php line 621
    at Router->dispatchToRoute(object(Request)) in Router.php line 607
    at Router->dispatch(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 268
    at Kernel->Illuminate\Foundation\Http{closure}(object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 53
    at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckForMaintenanceMode.php line 46
    at CheckForMaintenanceMode->handle(object(Request), object(Closure)) in Pipeline.php line 137
    at Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline{closure}(object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 33
    at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing{closure}(object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 104
    at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Kernel.php line 150
    at Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 117
    at Kernel->handle(object(Request)) in index.php line 54"

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.