Greetings from Hungary! Szevasztok!

• I'm a Hungarian self-made developer who tries to make flexible stuff.

Earlier I used Firefox browser, Linux OS and Vim text editor, thus I love customizing the environment for my taste. Since Firefox began self-destructive (I mean the compatibility breaking updates which kills its most powerful feature: the plugin ecosystem), I decided to switch. I looked at Chrome, but I didn't want to use it because of Google (evil inside, etc.), then I checked Opera which was a bit better for first view, but I cannot stick with it because of the lack of customization.

Then I found Vivaldi. I'm absolutely satisfied with this really nice piece of software and I love to be a member of a helpful, innovative and strongly active community. I really like that the forum is more than just a plain board for conversations: it's some kind of "software workshop", where the members sharing their modifications, which can be voted to implement it as a native option of Vivaldi. I love that you are interested in our ideas and needing!

A big handshaking for all of you!

• Greetings

• Greetings and salutations! Here's hoping that vivaldi keeps being a useful tool for your work - enjoy your time with it, and with the family!

• Welcome! I'm new here too, although I've been using Vivaldi for a while. It is nice that they take feature requests so that people can personalize their experiences further.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.