Vivaldi and Sandboxie 5.22 question

• Vivaldi runs fine in the Sandbox, but the automatic deletion of Vivaldi files from the 'Box when I close the browser does NOT work. I have to manually delete those files.

Anybody use Sandboxie with this browser ??

• Try to erase data every "x" time when V runs.
    Probably as sandbox is a restriced environment, it couldn't erase datas on exit (can't access to them when sandbox is shutting down).

• Nope. Got it from the Sandboxie Forum exactly how to make it work properly. If anybody actually uses Sandboxie with Vivaldi I will happily share 'how'.....

• @mister-bill Lol
    You need help, not we. So I suggest you share everything you know, so that someone who actually uses this setup, doesn't have to beg for your reply. On the other hand.... it might be a better idea to post this on the sandboxie forums, right where you found these instructions. If you can't find a solution, try to find out what's wrong exactly and then write a bugreport.

• Whoa.... Didn't mean anything wrong, but I've found very few people who use Sandboxie, and they CERTAINLY need not 'beg'. I just didn't want to take up Forum space on something [perhaps] nobody else gives a darn about. I came to Vivaldi because after several happy years with OPERA, their company decided to sell to Chinese investors.

Back to the problem, in the Sandboxie settings there is a provision for setting the stopping of a 'Leader Program'. [something I just learned] It seems Vivaldi 'triggers' a number of internal programs. One of them was hanging on, preventing the Automatic Delete Invocation from working. I never had the problem in OPERA, but here...yes. I was advised to put vivaldi.exe in the Program Stop > Leader Programs. Worked great. I'm very happy with Vivaldi now....

Hope this takes care of your concerns....

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.