Blog UX

• It might be just me, but the Blog UI feels terribly crowded. Too much of text and too many links and UI components. What to change: - Remove all that can be removed to make it feel more spacious. - Change the font defaults (bit larger text, cleaner font family, higher line-height). I personally wouldn't mind the same as on my.opera as it is something I'm already used to. - Perhaps a bit more of padding and margin here and there might help as well. On the other hand there are few things I miss like links to Next/Prev article or author name in blog post url.

• [ul]

• More than 5 blog posts visible in the dashboard.
      I tried to edit my imported my.opera blog posts today (hint: Image URLs still point to my.opera after import) and it was extremely annoying to do so. In the end I deleted all blog posts because I really didn't want to go through a >10 clicks procedure for each and every of my about 200 posts.
    • Don't open the dashboard after editing the blog post but open the blog post itself so that we can see if it was successful. the preview sometimes looks a bit different.
      [/ul]
      @BS-Harou:

On the other hand there are few things I miss like links to Next/Prev article or author name in blog post url.

+1
    The related links are nice but if I read through the posts of a person, sometimes I really want to read the next post in chronological order, not some "related" stuff…

• There's also the issue that the RSS link seems to be about all blogs, not just the one you want to subscribe to. And I really think it should be something like vivaldi.net/blogs/username/post-name (or whatever) because otherwise you'll have /blogs/hi-9999 in no time.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.