Clicking on an external link to open in Vivaldi always causes Vivaldi window to maximize

• This started happening after I upgraded to 1.13 and I'm not sure if I just accidentally changed some preference. I have the native window enabled.

Any time I click on a link from an external app, like say a link in Outlook, the Vivaldi browser window will maximize and then open the link. I don't want my browser maximized because my ultra wide monitor is too wide for that. So I have to go and click on the "unmaximize" (restore) button to get it back. This happens on every single link I click from every single external application.

@thx1200 Known bug. Being worked on.

• @ayespy Thanks for the quick reply!

• @ayespy Do you have a link to where this bug is tracked? I still get it with 1.13.1008.40 (Stable channel) (64-bit) on MacOS

Thanks.

@gliderflyer There's no public bug tracking system (nor is there likely to be one). But if you'd like an update on a particular bug, you can always ask one of us moderators. I can tell you that as of right now, it's not ironed out.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.