Rocker Gesture Edit

• Re: Rocker gesture

I wanted to add to the above Thread. That I would like to have a possibility, such as to close a tab with rocker gesture. I close a tab under Firefox with hold the right mouse button and click the left mouse button.
    So I can kill a lot of tabs again in no time. :)

UPDATE:

OK i find a solution you have to turn off in the options rocker gestures and then download an extension:
    rxMouse Chrome™ Gestures 3.0.1

It's not so fast und not work on every tab like in firefox but OK

UPDATE-2:

OK i removed rxMouse Chrome™ Gestures 3.0.1 because

• it's not working very well.
    • Right Mouse button Kontext not working

• @mcf1y Vote for this Feature Request. I want to use it collapse/expand bookmark folders. Ctrl W suits me better for closing tabs.

@guilimote said in Feature requests for Vivaldi 1.14:

Editable rocker gestures

There's also right-click on the tab, Close Tabs to the Right

• up vote this request https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/22411/feature-requests-for-vivaldi-1-14/175

btw if you want to close multiple tabs fast, you can click Middle Mouse Button on tabs that you want to be closed.

• @mcf1y said in Rocker Gesture Edit:

Re: Rocker gesture

I wanted to add to the above Thread. That I would like to have a possibility, such as to close a tab with rocker gesture. I close a tab under Firefox with hold the right mouse button and click the left mouse button.
    So I can kill a lot of tabs again in no time. :)

In Vivaldi, right + Left button causes to go back in history and left + right button the advance in the history of the tab if you activate this function in the setting page (Below the configuration of mouse gestures)

Imgur

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.