Vivaldi response to mouse back button.

• I'm running the latest Vivaldi and have just installed a new trackball. Whilst my previous model worked fine the Kensington Expert Wireless back button works but not properly. In trials I did after 7 forward moves through a website the Expert only did 4 to get back to the start. I tried exactly the same moves in Opera and back moves equalled forward moves so there is a problem with Vivaldi on this one. Hope it resolves soon in an update.

• @rafiki said in Vivaldi response to mouse back button.:

Kensington Expert Wireless

Please report the bug. Some of our testers have trackballs and may check it.

How to do a bug report for Vivaldi

Report each bug separately at https://vivaldi.com/bugreport/
    Describe the issue as precise as you can.
    Add some information about extensions you use.
    Add information about the operating system and version you use.
    Add some information which security tools you use.
    If you have problems with video or audio give us information about your installed codecs and graphics
    card/GPU.
    Add a exact link to the page where the issue comes up and can be tested.
    After reporting the issue, you will receive a confirmation mail from the bugtracker.
    In a reply to this mail you can add more information and files (like screenshots or testcases) as
    attachments and it will be added automatically to bug report.

If you have questions about the bug please ask in forum first and do not forget to post the VB-XXXXX
    bug number (you can find it in confirmation mail).

Thanks in advance for helping us to make Vivaldi better!

• @gwen-dragon Done!

• I submitted the report but never got any acknowledgement. How can I know if the bug is now listed?

• @rafiki You should have got a mail from bugtracker <[email protected]>. Please check your spam filter.

@rafiki You should have received an email with the bug number. I will check it for you.

@rafiki Your bug report was received. It is listed as VB-35043
    "Vivaldi response to trackball back button."

• Is this VB-35043 "Vivaldi response to trackball back button."

@rafiki Mails was sent at 28/Nov/17 10:08 to your mail address.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.