Double Click needed to perfom Single Click!

• This bug is now in Vivaldi since a few months since I started using it. Under "heavy" use like when I have around 15-20 tabs opened this strange behaviour occurs that in order to perform a single click you need to click twice. Then I need to restart Vivaldi in order to use it as usual.

This is not dependent on my system or mouse. It happens on my iMac and my MacBook using the Touchpad, a Logitech mouse and the Apple magic mouse.

• Does this happen if you click on links in a webpage or in Vivaldi user interface?

• @mkcdd said in Double Click needed to perfom Single Click!:

This bug is now in Vivaldi since a few months since I started using it. Under "heavy" use like when I have around 15-20 tabs opened this strange behaviour occurs that in order to perform a single click you need to click twice. Then I need to restart Vivaldi in order to use it as usual.

This is not dependent on my system or mouse. It happens on my iMac and my MacBook using the Touchpad, a Logitech mouse and the Apple magic mouse.

Using iMac El Capitan with Logitech corded mouse and Vivaldi 1.13.1008.30 I noticed this happening when I am processing email. I will pay closer attention to define a pattern.

• @gwen-dragon Both UI and web content

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.