The new Vivaldi Browser

• How do you people like the Vivaldi browser for Windows.

• It seems the Vivaldi browser is very good. it has everything that i need.

On the whole, people are loving it. And it's barely begun t o develop.

• yes Ayespy I love it like if it could named Verdi and thanks for the data about left click on bookmark bar

• @jazei:

yes Ayespy I love it like if it could named Verdi and thanks for the data about left click on bookmark bar

As far as I know, Vivalidi is not Opera, whereas Verdi is.

• I've replaced Opera with Vivaldi on two of my three systems, and Vivaldi is still the default on the third. The most difficult thing to deal with so far has been the lack of automatic sync.

@Pesala:

@jazei:

yes Ayespy I love it like if it could named Verdi and thanks for the data about left click on bookmark bar

As far as I know, Vivalidi is not Opera, whereas Verdi is.

Vivaldi authored at least 51 known operas - Verdi, about half that many.

• Yesterday I have made Vivaldi the default browser on my primary machine. I still have to go to Opera 12.xx to get some of the sites I don't have open all of the time. Once I can get all of my bookmarks sorted, them I don't think I will be going back to Opera very often.

I went into Win 7 and changed the default openings from all of the html listings from Opera to Vivaldi. Now when I click on a hyperlink in one of my emails, the site opens in Vivaldi.

The problems I am running into are very few.

• really like it but missing ad-block plugin & rss reader

• I love Vivaldi,

I love the left side bar.

RSS would be great but lets crawl before walking then we can run with Vivaldiā€¦ :lol:

Thanks to all concerned with creating the new browser.

I would'nt even have known about it but for a mailing group wise - women web designers.
    http://www.wisewomen.org.uk/

• @rammzzai:

really like it but missing ad-block plugin & rss reader

You can now install Chrome extensions in Vivaldi; I recommend uBlock.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.