Is there a way to automatically stack tabs by host after opening more than 1 tab of the same host?

• EDIT: Apologies for not making my question clear. I am aware that I can stack tabs by host manually after opening several tabs from one particular host, and use this feature all the time.

What I'm wondering is there a way to set tabs to automatically stack themselves by host after more than 1 tab from the same host has been opened?

With ❤ to all the Vivaldi family from Melbourne, Australia!

• @paragon Right-click on one of the tabs, and Stack tabs by host. To stack any tabs, Ctrl+Click to select them first.

• Heya Pesala,

Thanks for taking the time to reply mate. I have edited my post to make the question clearer and would be grateful for your input :)

• @paragon You can enable Setting, Tabs, Tab-Stacking, Open Tabs in current tab-stack.

That will open new tabs in the same tab-stack if you open any link in a new tab from one of the stacked pages.

• @pesala Right. I think it would be great if there were a feature that if I open a tab out of the stack, and it belongs to the same host as a tab stack already open, the tab automatically places itself into the stack :)

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.