2 issues: Languages and Zoom

• I'm new here, and i've been using this new browser for 2 or 3 weeks now. I like it very much. But i have some requests to put on your attention. Before Vivaldi i used Opera. And Opera has two features that I appreciated a lot, two features that on Vivaldi are absent. So, please, pay attention to what am I saying. On Opera you can add more than one language. This means that if i write in an another language that is not the predefinite one, the browser will underline with red strings the words i'm typing. So please, ADD MORE THAN ONE LANGUAGE AT THE SAME TIME.
    The second issue deals with the zoom. On Opera, when I zoomed on any site, the browser would remember and mantain the zoom in the future. This doesn't happen with Vivaldi. So, please, LET THE BROWSER REMEMBER THE ZOOM PREFERENCES. These are my two requests. Would you listen to me? I hope yes. Let me know, thank you.

1. You can install as many spell-check dictionaries as you want, and use one or all of them to check text. Right-click in the text area to access dictionary settings.

0_1511633646012_Multiple Languages.png

1. Zoom level is saved in sessions, but not remembered per site. If you disable "Use Tab Zoom" in settings, webpages, the current zoom level will be used when you follow a link.

If a feature is missing, post in the Feature Requests thread.

• @pesala said in 2 issues: Languages and Zoom:

1. Zoom level is saved in sessions, but not remembered per site. If you disable "Use Tab Zoom" in settings, webpages, the current zoom level will be used when you follow a link.

OK, maybe I'm just crazy, but I am 99% sure that zoom level is saved on a per-site basis in Vivaldi 1.10 and earlier. I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out why 1.13 and 1.14 are not remembering a per-site zoom preference but it seems to be missing, or a bug.

I can go back to my older 1.10 copy and visit various sites and see the zoom leven change from my default 120% to 130% and 90% depending on what I had used on each site before. But in 1.14, it's always reverting to the default.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.