Can't move the browser window since last update

• I use vivaldi in the lower right corner of my screen, together with an always on top tool. Think of it as a picture in picture mode, but instead of the tv i use it for the browser.

Since the latest update i can't move the window to the bottom right on the screen, since now you must click on empty space to the right of the current open tabs, meaning that i cannot move the window all the way right like i used to have. This is a very bad decision UI-wise. For example firefox is smart enough to know that if the window isn't maximized, it will leave a section of the top left window free so you can click and drag around.

Tried finding something in the settings to roll this back. If i cannot get past this i must roll back to the old version.

Any ideas?

• good news, turns out the update disabled something called "native window" which effectively killed the top bar of the window. Turned it on, restarted and now it's back to normal.

@fjleon That's a bit odd. I drag mine around by the top bar all the time, and never use Native Window (which I kind of really don't like.)

Have you made any other modifications to your UI through CSS or anything?

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.