no more shortcuts on 1.13

• hi all, i've done the update to 1.13... and... bad surprise, no more shortcuts available... i been forced to go back to 1.12.59...

it comes after an other old keyboard difficulty on the short keys... after a back up of the "user" folder and put back on a same version of vivaldi... the keyboard in the hotkey input, was not able to recognize the azerty (french keyboard) and only allow the qwerty key fot the hotkeys... not a problem caus i know where are my hotkeys... but, may be more problematic, because whatever i uninstall vivaldi, clean all with Ccleaner (folder and regedit) get the backup visible on search: C:/ Vilvadi (2folder still exist with some backups)...
    then whatever my pc is free of any trace of vivaldi, the new version still do not want accept azerty keyboard for personnal hotkeys...

then maybe the problem of no-more hotkey begins in thos difficulties, Ra-mon the moderator of the french forum told me that they were apparently no difficulties about anywhere... then...

thanks a lot for an anwser

• hi all, it's worst than i was thinking b there...

then, i've re-installed my win7 (from scrach) to see why whatever i was uninstalling vivaldi correctly and cleaned with Ccleaner, there no way to use azerty french keybord in the hotkeys panel...
    then, finaly, the winner is vivaldi ;o) which seems to not tolerate any other keyboard on hotkeys than english-qwerty one...

i was hopping to rebuilt the original keybord... but not... vivaldi don't...
    it do not comes from me, because i've try to creat new hotkeys with a complete new V1.12.955.42 and keys are ever in qwerty but just there anywhere else ???

then after it, i've installed 1.13 and same story, no shortcut available anymore...

hope you'll solved it one day... see ya, go back to 1.12.955

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.