Tab bar not working properly

• I opened multiple windows earlier that forced the other tabs to adjust but Vivaldi was not able to recover after I closed the extra tabs. The + button never moved back and new tabs start at the center:

alt screenshot of Vivaldi tab bar

It's all wrong now. If I add more tabs, it will just keep going, then it will start moving left until it covers the tabs already on the left.

I'm using 1.12.955.48 (Stable channel).

• settings/appereance/use animations (uncheck it)
    animations are among the most bugging features in Vivaldi, better keep them disabled until they get a proper dose of optimizations.
    If the tabs are in a state of disorder you can always tag them all (click the first, shift click the last), and use context menu "move n tabs to new window"

• Works but it also has the effect of only making the tab sizes shrink as I add more. It doesn't know how to strop shrinking anymore. (When it was working properly, the tabs stop shrinking when it reaches a certain size and then starts moving instead.)

• Happens on the newest stable 1.13.1008.32 (32-bit) as well.

• Finally got the 1.13.1008.32 (Stable channel) (32-bit) update. So far, the error reported at the top hasn't happened again but I guess I was imaging the wrong browser about the tabs not shrinking to too little because Vivaldi's not doing it even after I turned animations back on.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.