grid-defined small pictures & crashes (1.13)

• hi, with the latest version of vivaldi i get small pictures icons and everything small-size graphical to appear grid-like with dots but when you open to full size pictures are ok. what happened?
    e.g.: 0_1511440655796_8823aaa3-ef66-42c5-9046-0a39d961ec83.png

second now i get when there is a lot of loaded resources tabs to completely freeze or shut down with the appearing of a dead bird image. any help? the earlier version everything was smooth even with more load of resources, now a little part of load makes everything more crashable. this is very bad.

• i removed the commands from the executable and everything is much better now.

what is wrong with these??
    "C:\Program Files\Vivaldi\Application\vivaldi.exe" --process-per-site --enable-low-end-device-mode --enable-low-res-tiling --disk-cache-dir=z:\vivaldi\ --disk-cache-size=104857600

which ones should i keep for low end device?

• anyone??

• @urfausto said in grid-defined small pictures & crashes (1.13):

--enable-low-end-device-mode --enable-low-res-tiling

Only a guess: remove these.

• @gwen-dragon ok i'm trying like that and i will report again.

• ok so i'm going to delete all of them and stay default on the executable side because after looking here http://onchrome.net/google-chrome-cache-size/ i can say i have no problems with hard disk size and so on, so i don't want to limit it for it can turn on my real resources. my problems are more on the graphical side... so what do you think of these instead and what i can really use without losing browsing features?

--diable-gpu --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --disable-accelerated-jpeg-decoding --disable-accelerated-video-decode --disable-gpu-compositing --disable-gpu-program-cache --disable-gpu-rasterization --disable-gpu-shader-disk-cache --disable-gpu-vsync --disable-one-copy --disable-threaded-compositing --disable-threaded-animation

• @urfausto said in grid-defined small pictures & crashes (1.13):

ok so i'm going to delete all of them and stay default on the executable side because after looking here http://onchrome.net/google-chrome-cache-size/ i can say i have no problems with hard disk size and so on, so i don't want to limit it for it can turn on my real resources. my problems are more on the graphical side... so what do you think of these instead and what i can really use without losing browsing features?

--diable-gpu --disable-accelerated-2d-canvas --disable-accelerated-jpeg-decoding --disable-accelerated-video-decode --disable-gpu-compositing --disable-gpu-program-cache --disable-gpu-rasterization --disable-gpu-shader-disk-cache --disable-gpu-vsync --disable-one-copy --disable-threaded-compositing --disable-threaded-animation

Most of them may slow down webpage rendering and browser UI.

But i do not have tested all these parameters. Please feel free to test them.

• eventually i removed all of them and i'm now browsing without any additional parameter. after trying them i was seeing no difference at all, almost only slowering may have occured meanwhile.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.