Bookmarks, Homepage and such.

• Is there anyway to have a drop down menu for bookmarks? Such as how they are in Firefox and some other browsers. How do I even bookmark a page I'm on anyway? Is it possible to have a new tab go to my homepage, instead of whatever that blank page is?

• Bookmark the page you're on by simply clicking the ribbon-symbol in the right-end of the address bar and adding any optional information to the pop-up that appears.

Right now, there's no way to get a drop-down menu listing all the bookmarks; there is an optional bookmarks bar that shows all the bookmarks within any selected folder, and a bookmarks manager available in the side bar via clicking the ribbon-symbol toggle button there. Custom startup and default show-pages are also yet to arrive… though you can set a custom page for your 'home' symbol.

@pancakeforyou:

Is there anyway to have a drop down menu for bookmarks? Such as how they are in Firefox and some other browsers. How do I even bookmark a page I'm on anyway?

Is it possible to have a new tab go to my homepage, instead of whatever that blank page is?

Bookmark dropdown has been asked for a buncha buncha times, so I suspect developers will give it serious consideration.

No, there are no options for a new tab to be anything other than speed dial at this time.

Looks like your connection to Vivaldi Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.