Popup windows without address bar
aaantoni last edited by
Hi. Is there an option to open popup windows without address bar? Some extensions rely on popup windows, and they don't expect the address bar to be there, so sometimes a vertical scroll appears, and it can be frustrating.
falsified last edited by
Would like to see this as well!
How to make a feature request for Vivaldi
If you think your problem can be solved by a missing feature, please add a single request at https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/22411/feature-requests-for-vivaldi-1-14/ by hitting the green Reply button at the bottom of the page — not the blue reply link below each post.
- Please search the Feature Requests thread (replacing topic with your topic) first and upvote it if it exists.
- Add one line in bold as a short title for the feature and 2-3 lines to describe the wanted feature.
- Do not discuss features, bugs, or support issues in the thread.
- If you need to, please open a new thread in the other Vivaldi forums.
- If you want to ask or tell users something, please contact them by chat via their forum profile.
Moderators may remove off-topic posts.
cxw last edited by cxw
@aaantoni Did you add a feature request for this? I am also interested, for the sake of a tab-management extension I am developing. I checked your post history but couldn't find a request --- if you haven't added one, I will . Thanks!
(Oh - for what it's worth, I tried the keyboard shortcut for View Address Bar, but it applied to the most recently focused regular tab rather than to the popup window!)
Pesala last edited by Pesala
I checked your post history but couldn't find a request --- if you haven't added one, I will
I don't see any related threads in the Feature Requests forum (The link above is now out of date)
cxw last edited by